Friday, April 3, 2009

Texting with Gerad..


Hi Tante Bou,

I'm doing good. I might be moving today! Momma spent lots of time with me so she couldn't reply. The I.V. from my other hand is out too and I got to drink a little more. Love you


Dear Gerad,
That is so heart warming to hear, little man! Are you awake more today?


Gerad: No not really. The nurses like to keep me a bit sleepy so I don't squirm, kick and wiggle my lines loose. I'm on my side now and I like that!


Tante Bou: Ok, be nice for the nurses! Let me know when you move up stairs. I love you too!

2 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

oh, that is sweet. Praying for you, precious little man. :)

Grietje said...

wat een lekkere dik bil. daar zou ik zo wel een beetjun in willen gieven. doen jie dat effen vor me, Hannie?
X, tutte Grie